PDA

View Full Version : MP Hosted Galleries

madabad
09-24-2003, 03:32 PM
Just wanted to say I really like all the choices you guys are providing for the hosted galleries. :beer:

Dario
09-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by madabad
Just wanted to say I really like all the choices you guys are providing for the hosted galleries. :beer: Thanks, and I have more planned for them :)

A brand new script is in the making.
Did you know you can create your own template that I can put in the script? That means your account will default to your own custom template, and you can still choose to use our standard ones.

Only limitations are 15 pics and 120x160 thumbs, and of course no links to other sponsors.

So basicly all our advertisers can have their own unique looking hosted galleries ... ;)

madabad
09-26-2003, 08:17 PM
I'd like to take you up on that but first I'll need to have someone build me a template, I'll get back to you later about it.

Dario
09-26-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by madabad
I'd like to take you up on that but first I'll need to have someone build me a template, I'll get back to you later about it. Sure, you can have a different one for each of our sites, just hit me up on icq when ya get the templates and I'll hook it up ;)