PDA

View Full Version : A new pimp in da house!

The Cocuficator
07-18-2003, 12:25 AM
Hello!!

How are you!!

Lots of familiar faces around here!! So I think it will be another great board to whore, well, nevermind.. I'm not a whore..

anyway, I'll introduce myself.... I did some AVS sites but now I'm going to do Hentai content production, (my site will be up and running next week) So when everything will be ready, I'll spam a bit, just to get a couple slap in the face by Mailman! (I love you MM :2gay: )

So if anyone need some cartoon designs or flash animation or anything related, you can ICQ me for the moment... my site and my online portfolio will be available next week... just check my sig on next monday!

thanks!!

asuna
07-18-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by The Cocuficator
Hello!!

How are you!!

Lots of familiar faces around here!! So I think it will be another great board to whore, well, nevermind.. I'm not a whore..

anyway, I'll introduce myself.... I did some AVS sites but now I'm going to do Hentai content production, (my site will be up and running next week) So when everything will be ready, I'll spam a bit, just to get a couple slap in the face by Mailman! (I love you MM :2gay: )

So if anyone need some cartoon designs or flash animation or anything related, you can ICQ me for the moment... my site and my online portfolio will be available next week... just check my sig on next monday!

thanks!! :cool: welcome whore

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 12:29 AM
I got slaps for you anytime you like... :D

But hey why not post a pic that you did a few days ago that you posted on another board its cool with me it was some nice work!

:)

asuna
07-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by mailman
I got slaps for you anytime you like... :D

But hey why not post a pic that you did a few days ago that you posted on another board its cool with me it was some nice work!

casue we can't post pics!

The Cocuficator
07-18-2003, 12:34 AM
we can't post pics???

I'll wait on next monday Mailman.. then, I'll get a site to promote also!:) hehehe!

But that pic you saw will be improve!! (yeah.. I'm really picky)

and I'll post a different one in this board.. I don't like to cross post on different boards...

StuartD
07-18-2003, 12:36 AM
familiar faces

it's the same face I've always had

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 12:37 AM
I'll wait on next monday Mailman.. then, I'll get a site to promote also!:) hehehe!

But that pic you saw will be improve!! (yeah.. I'm really picky)

and I'll post a different one in this board.. I don't like to cross post on different boards...
cool... cant wait to see!

DavidM
07-18-2003, 12:38 AM
welcome aboard!

Rictor
07-18-2003, 12:40 AM
Yah, post some of your work.

The Cocuficator
07-18-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
Yah, post some of your work.

Jact told me once not to show too much on my preview... because people will :pound: before enter the member area...

so, pay if you want some more!!

:D

I'm kidding of course and I appreciate the feedbacks I got about my content!!

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Jact told me once not to show too much on my preview... because people will :pound: before enter the member area...

so, pay if you want some more!!

:D

I'm kidding of course and I appreciate the feedbacks I got about my content!!

then post a pic!

The Cocuficator
07-18-2003, 12:51 AM
then post a pic!

enjoy!!!

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 12:59 AM
Nice..... i like the first pic on the other board aswell im sure your gonna do awsome!

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 01:00 AM
enjoy!!!

Dude, that's some sweet stuff!!

Nysus
07-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Cool, welcome to the board. Can't wait to see your stuff.

Cheers,
Matt

The Cocuficator
07-18-2003, 01:04 AM
Nice..... i like the first pic on the other board aswell im sure your gonna do awsome!

I hope so!! my skill will only improve the more I'll draw that kind of pic...

I'll update my portfolio often and take the old pictures to do some TGP ready set to sell...

But I'll try to do some exclusive work for the moment.. I got already some business deal on the way.. I just want to quit my day job!!:)

doing that full time will be such a pleasure!

Nysus
07-18-2003, 01:06 AM
Great drawing dude, I'm gonna hit you up on ICQ. :)

Cheers,
Matt

The Cocuficator
07-18-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Nysus
Great drawing dude, I'm gonna hit you up on ICQ. :)

Cheers,
Matt

cool!! anytime dude!!

I'm working on the final touch of my logo.. that will kick ass!!!

I got a really funny brand name.. and the logo is soooo coool!!

(I think)

hahah