PDA

View Full Version : Post Whore Braggin Rights



Tala
07-17-2003, 10:30 PM
So. Think you can whore, do ya? Step up.

Let's see average posts per day (and you have to use an active account someplace so that we can verify) on ONE message board.

This is not to addy any other boards, it's just to show who's got the whorin skillz. There are no prizes (unless mailman wants to throw some in) and there are not any cheap feels to be had here (unless rictor wants to throw some of those in).

My entry: Currently at PC with a join date of June 2003 averaging 30.9 posts a day.

EDIT: If SIG is around, he's disqualified from the running. ;)

laura99
07-17-2003, 10:34 PM
I've got 29.43 at PC. :eek:

36.23 at AI.

I'm just a whore.

StuartD
07-17-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Tala

My entry: Currently at PC with a join date of June 2003 averaging 30.9 posts a day.

My average there is 26.48 posts per day and I joined back in December.

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 10:35 PM
AI - 40.18


:2gay:

Tala
07-17-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by laura99
I've got 29.43 at PC. :eek:

36.23 at AI.

I'm just a whore. Niiice.







:beer:You whore you

MuthaphukinPimp
07-17-2003, 10:38 PM
i aint that big of a whore, i dunno what myne was on PJ's but i took a month off, was prolly around 20 a day

Tala
07-17-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by mailman
AI - 40.18


:2gay: Not surprised. :D

Compared to you, we're all amateurs.....hmm....new niche....amateur whores.....:help:

asuna
07-17-2003, 10:40 PM
I can't post pics

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by asuna
I can't post pics
explain! casue i can!

asuna
07-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mailman
explain! casue i can! HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF

that's why!

Tala
07-17-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by asuna
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF

that's why! True, dat.

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 10:50 PM
gonna fix it now.

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 10:52 PM
okay someone test an image.

Tala
07-17-2003, 10:53 PM
http://www.naughtyfables.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/34.gif

Nope, no fuckin workee chief. :(

asuna
07-17-2003, 10:54 PM
not working

Rictor
07-17-2003, 10:58 PM
At PC I have:

13017 posts (15.09 posts per day)

Not the most impressive posts per day total...but I have stamina...I've been at it for a while.

As a founding member of GFY I have:

2900 posts (3.18 posts per day)

Again, the stamina thing. Slow and steady wins the race...

asuna
07-17-2003, 11:09 PM
PC
3163 (37.66 posts per day)

and AI i'm up to
843 (25.49 posts per day)

LadyMischief
07-17-2003, 11:11 PM
Oh I can whore alright.

Tala
07-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Oh I can whore alright. *starts to say something and then decides that I like my teeth right where they are*

Rictor
07-17-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by jact
I used to enjoy whoring, now I don't see much point in it.

:bounce:

You can get some Jact content.

asuna
07-17-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by jact
That'd kick some ass, especially since we're about to put this update (http://www.jactcontent.com/nav/news/113) out.

that's some nice stuff jact,
when are you putting a live streaming cam of the photo shoots?

Rictor
07-17-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by jact
That'd kick some ass, especially since we're about to put this update (http://www.jactcontent.com/nav/news/113) out.

$1.00 sets? Why, your prices are INSANE!

asuna
07-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by jact
We actually had one at one point.

well, why did you take it out?

Rictor
07-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by jact
I decided not to do a bundle, we'll see how it goes.

I figure you should at least get some $20 sales from the guys that wouldn't have been able to afford a $200 bundle. I'll have to see if I have any of that content or not...it looks familiar. I've got boxes of cds and dvds now...I've bought some sets 2 or 3 times by accident.

asuna
07-17-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by jact
Because I didn't want you jerking off looking at my tushy, you sick bastard!

I can't help it:crazy:

Tala
07-17-2003, 11:39 PM
OMG

I now hove enough drool material to last me weeks.

asuna
07-17-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by jact
I didn't figure you could.

I jsut wanted to post this smiley:crazy:

DavidM
07-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by jact
That'd kick some ass, especially since we're about to put this update (http://www.jactcontent.com/nav/news/113) out.

thats the nicest update I've ever seen you put out. Kick ass!! :beer:

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by DavidM
thats the nicest update I've ever seen you put out. Kick ass!! :beer:

Thanks... 186 sets it added to our pic count a bit too lol. 40 last week, 186 this week. I hope nobody minds if I only do 20 next week! Picking samples is a big job!

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 12:32 AM
i was in the middle of getting content right now but the shopping cart SW was acting up.. i sent a message to Jact....

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by mailman
i was in the middle of getting content right now but the shopping cart SW was acting up.. i sent a message to Jact....

Yeah unfortunately the server load is a little high..more people than we thought are loading up :) If you're having a hard time, just wait 20 minutes or so and come back to it.. unfortunately not much he can do at this point. We ARE going to be upgrading hte server soon though so that shouldn't be a big problem.

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Yeah unfortunately the server load is a little high..more people than we thought are loading up :) If you're having a hard time, just wait 20 minutes or so and come back to it.. unfortunately not much he can do at this point. We ARE going to be upgrading hte server soon though so that shouldn't be a big problem.

well i got no issues waiting... :)

Tala
07-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Damn. This place kicks ass. No where else have i seen a thread so skillfully hijacked.

;) :clap: :god:

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Tala
Damn. This place kicks ass. No where else have i seen a thread so skillfully hijacked.

;) :clap: :god:

You have NO idea what we're capable of! :P

Tala
07-18-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
You have NO idea what we're capable of! :P Why do I get the feeling I should be frightened? :(

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Tala
Why do I get the feeling I should be frightened? :(

It's all part of being a whore babe... You MISSED the big whoring frenzies on those other boards.. you will again see what it is truly like to have posting mania.

Tala
07-18-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
It's all part of being a whore babe... You MISSED the big whoring frenzies on those other boards.. you will again see what it is truly like to have posting mania. Ah yes. Time to gather some posts together.

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Tala
Ah yes. Time to gather some posts together.

Hopefully when mailman has his whore thread, we will bring in the REAL whores and everyone can learn a thing or two..there's quite a few of them here though.

Tala
07-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Hopefully when mailman has his whore thread, we will bring in the REAL whores and everyone can learn a thing or two..there's quite a few of them here though. This will truly be a beautiful thing.

LadyMischief
07-18-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Tala
This will truly be a beautiful thing.

It will be!
On another note, here's a dancing cat.

laura99
07-18-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
It will be!
On another note, here's a dancing cat.

I like your pussy.