PDA

View Full Version : Rictor



Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 09:00 PM
I sent you an ICQ message me i need to pick your ZanY brain for a contest we are gonna have :)

Rictor
07-17-2003, 11:12 PM
As my junior high PE teacher used to say, you can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 11:15 PM
i never said you were my friend did I... :lol1:

Rictor
07-17-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by mailman
i never said you were my friend did I... :lol1:

Ballsack.

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
Ballsack.

jealous... :rolleyes:

Rictor
07-17-2003, 11:21 PM
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Jackie
07-18-2003, 03:37 AM
Picking one anothers noses.....hummm, that's a niche :beer:

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Yep.. your jealous...

Rictor
07-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by mailman
Yep.. your jealous...

I pity the fool.

Mr. Goat
07-18-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
I pity the fool.


:confused: trypical white guy....


Mr T would say DA not THE

I PITTY DA

And again is FOO NOT FOOL

I PITTY DA FOO!

:crazy:

Rictor
07-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by mailman
:confused: trypical white guy....


Mr T would say DA not THE

I PITTY DA

And again is FOO NOT FOOL

I PITTY DA FOO!

:crazy:

MURDOCK!!!!!!!!!


http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/