PDA

View Full Version : This board is Rocking but I still have to...

Jackie
07-17-2003, 07:11 PM
I have to go to sleep :( :( :( Have a blast:beer:

Cheers~!~!~!

LadyMischief
07-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Nitenite hon! We're gonna rock the house.

laura99
07-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Sleep? Where do you live? It's 6:12pm here.

Jackie
07-17-2003, 07:22 PM
It's 7:20 here and I am in Florida but I was up all night.

Jackie
07-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Nitenite hon! We're gonna rock the house.

I know we will, this place is filling up and I am loving that.

I have to hurry and sleep so I can get back :) :) :)

:dig:

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 07:25 PM
see you later! have a good night! :dig:

laura99
07-17-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
It's 7:20 here and I am in Florida but I was up all night.

Where in florida do you live? We've been talking about moving there.

Jackie
07-18-2003, 01:55 AM
Hi, I am happy to be back.

Laura, in my honest opinion, I would never move to florida. If I had to do it over again, I would have stayed where I was.

It's hard to find a good paying job here if you need to work outside the home. So many ppl move here and go back because of the lack of good jobs. Not enough for the amount of ppl and too many ppl for the supply. Positions pay minimal regardless of education or experience in many cases.

Florida, it was a place for retirement, now almost everyone wants to come here and about 800 (I think) a day do move in. I don't recall how many move out of the state the same day. Stats have been too long ago.

Anyway Florida does not have the schools (universities yes but you don't have kids that age). We don't have the highways, the planning or the things that are really needed.

If the buidlers could build single family home on top of one another they would be doing it. It's insane because we are not getting anymore highways just more cars and more angry drivers. :( I live in the fastest growing area in the United States and has been insane for years now.

It is like driving in New York, it's so congested. Florida just simply has no room for the growth that is happening.

If you can believe this...we still have two lane roads that are travelled like highways in residential areas. Why because there is a Condo on one side and the beach on the other....no more room.

I think if one is financially secure and retired then Florida is a good idea, also if
1)One is single
2)Single or Married,going to a university and then getting out.
3) no children (the best education is not here for children
4)Don't mind congestion and travel too and from work

Originally thought of as a retirement state. They planned for that...so there is not way to undo the beginning :(

Thats a downer, I know and I don't mean to sound that way but those are some of the facts. I have lived on the East and West Coast.

The best: Almost everyhome comes with a pool and the winters are tolerable :)

I say,,,vacation in Florida only, it was fun then :)

wargames
07-18-2003, 02:52 PM
good night

Jackie
07-18-2003, 03:57 PM
It's kinda early for a "goodnight" where do you live??? Were you up all night???

and Hello, we have not met :)