PDA

View Full Version : More Board tracker Drama!

MP
12-31-2004, 02:04 AM
Lol this shit is funny, follow along! Chris your the man :)

http://www.drinkmorepostmore.com/board/showthread.php?t=10270

http://www.justblowme.com/showthread.php?t=21143

:ballZ:

ChrisExtreme
12-31-2004, 02:10 AM
LOL I don't know about being the man. But if someone is gonna start talking shit at least back it up and explain what you mean. Instead they get all defensive, makes them look worse.

Oh and they banned me for asking questions :lol1:

Angel
12-31-2004, 02:11 AM
Boy oh boy people really love drama huh?

MP
12-31-2004, 02:12 AM
Boy oh boy people really love drama huh?Well no one likes to be involved in this a simple we did not mean you EB was all they needed to say?

laura99
12-31-2004, 02:32 AM
I didn't understand how that went down at all. They bitch about post bots but then act like they don't know what you are talking about. Hell they had me confused! LOL

Pidgin
12-31-2004, 06:48 AM
I am confused too.
Could not find any board (at least in the top 10) that uses a bot of any kind.
Can someone explain what all the fuss is about?

manca
12-31-2004, 07:12 AM
I don't understand that BT battle between boards. It's not so much important, but makes people to hate each other...heh....

AbulletAway
12-31-2004, 07:13 AM
Is FletchXXX on crack and what's up with that cherryula chick? They accuse and fail to back up their shit talking with any facts? Fucking people amaze me.

Fluid
12-31-2004, 10:04 AM
that's amazing, I thought I banned people fast. Thier staff is evidently clueless.
It's funny, that's the FIRST time I've seen that particular board mentioned seriously in any conversation. Usually it's a joke if it's mentioned at all, and they never even get a courtesy link.

I'm thinking jealousy just reared it's VERY ugly head.

lazzlo
12-31-2004, 10:41 AM
They are stupid, Extreme launched in good fashion cause alot of people from 3 other boards helped to make it a cool place.

Goblin
12-31-2004, 12:02 PM
I don't understand that BT battle between boards. It's not so much important, but makes people to hate each other...heh....
well most people would not expect you to understand anyways but see the higher on BT you are the more your advertising is wort? pretty simple to figure out no?

MP
12-31-2004, 12:31 PM
I am confused too.
Could not find any board (at least in the top 10) that uses a bot of any kind.
Can someone explain what all the fuss is about?The rumors are boards using bots it secret threads to inflate the numbers.

Fluid
12-31-2004, 01:08 PM
wait..if the threads are secret and only certain board members can see them, how does board tracker see them? I'm lost here, I don't see the logic

then again, I never saw the logic in paranoia

MP
12-31-2004, 01:13 PM
wait..if the threads are secret and only certain board members can see them, how does board tracker see them? I'm lost here, I don't see the logic

then again, I never saw the logic in paranoiaLogic in a rumor, yea that's a hard one :)

Lets say you have a public forum, added on BT, then make it a secret forum, no one can see, then run a bot to build it up, then what would happen, again this is just a rumor.

Fluid
12-31-2004, 01:24 PM
but as soon as you make it private, BT couldn't see it anymore, unless you managed to make a user name, then set a cookie for the bot (my understanding how the private forum works.)

Seems like a lot of work just to trash your own rep if you ask me. But what the fuck do I know?

MP
12-31-2004, 01:37 PM
Who the fuck knows, lol Happy New Year!