PDA

View Full Version : Support IMPA & fight Acacia.

Paul Markham
07-17-2003, 05:04 AM
If you stream videos, you should all know by now we are under attack from Acacia.

IMPA are fighting this and that needs money, we have already given.

But what we are going to do is run this offer until next Saturday and donate 20% of all money received to the fight.

I know this is SPAMMING the main board but this is important and we’re hoping the moderators will let it stay here, if not they can move it to the SPAM board.

SPECIAL OFFER (http://www.paulmarkham.com/temp/offer.html)

After you buy come back here and bounce back to the top.

Any other content providers who want to do the same, you're very welcome to.

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 05:08 AM
It can stay.. just hope you are honest and actualy do give the 20% of any revenue generated by this offer!

:)

Jackie
07-17-2003, 05:19 AM
and I was thinking, write and ask first.

Paul Markham
07-17-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by mailman
It can stay.. just hope you are honest and actualy do give the 20% of any revenue generated by this offer!

:) I will show the stats and check, but I've always been known as an idiot of my word. :)

Mr. Goat
07-17-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Paul Markham
I will show the stats and check, but I've always been known as an idiot of my word. :)

I trust ya...

but you never know what some ppl will do or say for a quick buck!

:(

Jackie
07-17-2003, 05:36 AM
That is really good of you, Paul :)

:clap:

MP
07-17-2003, 12:27 PM
Hey Paul I just did an order last week with ya I had 4 separate members ask for more of one of your girls, have to keep the natives happy:bounce:

Paul Markham
07-17-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Medium Pimpin
Hey Paul I just did an order last week with ya I had 4 separate members ask for more of one of your girls, have to keep the natives happy:bounce: Which one was that?

Paul Markham
07-17-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
That is really good of you, Paul :)

:clap: Thanks Jackie.

The disappointing thing is though I have spammed it pretty well across the major boards, not had one order yet. Might need a rethink.