PDA

View Full Version : annoying annoying annoying

Dario
09-08-2004, 07:04 PM
-- background

I'm allergic to cat, my soon to be ex roomie got a cat anyways... meaning in my own home I'm constantly having allergic reactions.
She probably thinks I have myself to blame for becomming allergic in the first place.

I've noticed ever since I moved in that whenever I leave the apartment she goes in to my room, kinda creepy cause I have no clue what she's doing in here.

Tonight I set up my webcam with motion detection to see what da fuck she's been up to.

-- discovery

She's a good girl, she haven't been going in to my room at all... she's just been letting in her cat.

I'm moving out in 2 days so I guess there is no point in starting a fight, just can't believe how stupid some people are.
And deal is I'm too nice to take out any revenge... fuck.

:(

MP
09-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Cats are smart man they can open doors :)

StuartD
09-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Mine does... he also turns lights on.

Dario
09-08-2004, 07:14 PM
there is not really a door, I have the living room ... you see she needs the room with the door so she can lock the cat out since she doesn't really wanna take care of it too often.

I have this wooden curtain that goes down to the floor and I put a bunch of boxes against it... so yeah I guess the little cat moved the boxes.

freechess
09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
my sister is allergic to cats and she loves them too :rolleyes:

AbulletAway
09-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Well Iím glad it wasnít the roommate trying to rip you off or anything.

My cats can open doors. I have this side door that leads to an outside garage kinda thing. The door has more of a latch thing on it than a knob. Once I started keeping the cats out there on occasion they have now learned to climb the rail by the door and push down on the latch to open it.

The first time they did it was about 2 am and really quiet. I hear the side door open and creek. I did the thing you yell at people for doing in any horror movie. I went to check it out. I didn't see the cats this time. I looked out there, didn't see anything closed it. About ten minutes it happened again. It was starting to bug me till I happened the third time. I walked quickly back there just as the cat jumped in. Just like the bastards do in horror movies. It scared the shit out of me.

Rictor
09-08-2004, 08:51 PM
I'm allergic to cats but we have 3. You build up a tolerance to them over time but I still have a sneezing attack if I pet one and don't immediately wash my hands afterwards or if they get up near my face.

Dario
09-09-2004, 05:06 AM
I'm allergic to cats but we have 3. You build up a tolerance to them over time but I still have a sneezing attack if I pet one and don't immediately wash my hands afterwards or if they get up near my face.
Hmm, tolerance huh ... I've only noticed it getting worse.
I can be home for like 5 minutes before it becomes harder to breathe.
It's not that bad, just enough to notice it and it gets frustrating.

Also my lips dry out and get all fucked up, stings and shit.
And yeah,the sneazing ... kinda annoying.

The allergy pills helps but not against the breathing issue nor the sneazing, but at least I don't have to scratch my eyes all the time when I eat em. Too bad I've only had like 10 of em over the past 3 months.

I read about some bio*** whatever treatment but it really just sounded like sci-fi ... send a bunch of wicked signals through my body with some wicked machine to change some wicked shit ... know what I mean? ;)