PDA

View Full Version : Ack...rednecks

Rictor
09-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Just got a couple rednecks in the store...southern Indiana types reaking of tobacco...probably bathe once a month...one of them had a button up shirt on but didn't bother to button it so his belly and man boobs were hanging out. They wanted to sell me some worthless trading cards...probably for some chewing tobacco money. I swear, I grew up an hour north of Indianapolis and never had to deal with this stuff.

Dario
09-07-2004, 06:37 PM
So what happend?

Rictor
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Nothing...they were pretty mad that I didn't want to buy their crap though...I was as polite as I can be to avoid a confrontation. Rednecks are one rung below gorillas on the evolutionary ladder so you have to be careful.

Goblin
09-07-2004, 06:44 PM
did you try to play with his man boobs?

Dario
09-07-2004, 06:45 PM
I know what ya mean, got that shit going on where I grew up ... not rednecks just stupid people looking for a reason to fight.

Can't wait to get back there :)

Mr. Goat
09-07-2004, 06:50 PM
haha i dont know why people get so mad when you dont want to buy their shit.. but then again because its theirs they think its the best shit in the world.

TexasDreams
09-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Nothing...they were pretty mad that I didn't want to buy their crap though...I was as polite as I can be to avoid a confrontation. Rednecks are one rung below gorillas on the evolutionary ladder so you have to be careful.

Yew shure gotta pretty mouth.

http://www.texasdreams.com/deliverance.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rictor
09-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Yah, they looked like that only not so well groomed.

Candice
09-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Rednecks are one rung below gorillas on the evolutionary ladder so you have to be careful.

LMAO :laugh: Some are, that's what is so sad, lol