PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy Note 7

MP
08-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Just got one, had the Samsung 6 edge plus, the battery life compared to the 6 plus is so much better, it's worth it just for that.

DarkWeb
08-25-2016, 05:09 PM
I need a new phone...........is it huge? Some phones are fucking huge! I can't stand that.

MP
08-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Same size as the Galaxy 6 +, but it's a bitter light and more slender.

djroof
08-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Samsung is the KING!

AbulletAway
08-27-2016, 02:57 AM
I want that so bad. Wanted the Edge. They had a sale, missed it. Now the Note is out and I think it looks like the perfect phone. It says I'm a professional and leader but stops shy of the full on douchery that comes with an iPhone.

plugin
08-29-2016, 10:09 PM
The Note 7 is a excellent device...
That said the Note 7 is much more powerful than the current iPhone 6 and will probably even best the new iPhone 7 when released....

Aišo
09-02-2016, 09:01 AM
You should bring it camping. I heard it's great for starting fires.

MP
09-02-2016, 01:01 PM
You should bring it camping. I heard it's great for starting fires.

Rep looks like a recall, too good to be true :(

AbulletAway
09-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Galaxy Note 7's are catching fire.

Still better than an iPhone.

djroof
09-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Yes Samsung called back many of them... wtf with explosions!

plugin
09-04-2016, 02:22 PM
How is camera compared to the Note 5?

utfifa2016
09-04-2016, 10:58 PM
It's a beautiful phone.

_Richard_
09-05-2016, 06:16 AM
Galaxy Note 7's are catching fire.

Still better than an iPhone.

i heard they are doing a recall?

smiley
09-06-2016, 04:22 PM
its a full recall...all 250millions

even thou there is less than 1% of 1% with potential issues, Samsung took the approach that they would rather make sure than just assume

itll cost them about a billion dollars but in the long run better safe than sorry

most, if not all of the issues again are with China, they are flipping out the battery and that is causing the majority of the issues. At the time i spoke with Samsung there were not any exploding phones in the states...well not until someone here wants to look for their 15mins of fame...

still a loyal samsung user and will be buying one of these once they are back on the market...a shame, i really wanted to have it on my upcoming trip to Singapore...

MP
09-08-2016, 12:08 PM
I just signed up to get this one replaced, it's been perfect so far.

Aišo
09-09-2016, 05:26 AM
I just signed up to get this one replaced, it's been perfect so far.

Your spelling seems better for sure.

Aišo
09-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Now they're banned on planes as well.

smiley
09-21-2016, 05:37 PM

yup

SQ had signs in the terminals and made numerous announcements that in no way was the phone to be turned on, or charged on the plane...

no worries...replacements are on track and i'll get one once the get back in stock...still better than the iphone and shit happens...at least Samsung took measures to fix it immediately...

MP
09-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Just got my replacement, it charges way slower.

plugin
09-24-2016, 06:21 PM

A total and permanent Note 7 ban on planes would make the phone useless for most people. Which means it's not going to happen.

smiley
09-26-2016, 11:25 AM
A total and permanent Note 7 ban on planes would make the phone useless for most people. Which means it's not going to happen.

It did happen...until the phones are replaced...they were banned to be used, turned on or even charged on all flights...

Aišo
09-27-2016, 05:37 AM
It did happen...until the phones are replaced...they were banned to be used, turned on or even charged on all flights...

They're not even allowed in cargo on planes now. They have to be shipped by boat now.

How will they know if a phone has been replaced or not?

Should be interesting.

MP
09-27-2016, 04:57 PM
They're not even allowed in cargo on planes now. They have to be shipped by boat now.

How will they know if a phone has been replaced or not?

Should be interesting.

The new ones when on have a Green Light up top.

Aišo
09-27-2016, 10:32 PM
The new ones when on have a Green Light up top.

ah ok, just like the iPhone does.

plugin
09-28-2016, 12:43 AM
Hey samsungs keyboard just works I've tried others but I always go back

Aišo
10-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Whooops. One of the replacement phones already caught fire on a plane.

That Google Pixel looks pretty nice.

Toby
10-06-2016, 10:11 AM
That Google Pixel looks pretty nice.Only if you want to sign up with Verizon. Not available with other carriers yet.

Aišo
10-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Only if you want to sign up with Verizon. Not available with other carriers yet.

I read there will be an unlocked model soon.

I have the iphone 6 right now, and i honestly like my iphone 4s better than this piece of shit. I used to be apple only for the last 25 years, but, I can tell you it's all going to shit. From my computers to my stupid ass phone, i've noticed a huge decline in my "happiness" levels with them all. I think Tim Cook is fucking that company up, because it's very noticeable.

I would actually buy the Pixel because it's Google and it's their iOS.

Aišo
10-11-2016, 07:05 AM
So that phone is pretty much done, what you gonna go with now? Try the Pixel!! I want to know if it's good.

plugin
10-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Samsung must stop selling Note7 in US

No matter how safe Samsung make Note7 now, it will always explode (you know what I mean-lol).
Samsung must not mess up with US, when they made such gorgeous and high end device that no one else can make. So many US ppl to fall in love with Note7, is not good.
Now when Samsung made the mistake with the defective battery, it's the best opportunity ever, to take down the Note. And US media and US authorities will never give up. Apple stock is too important for US and Wall Street.
Run away from US Samsung if you wanna save Note7, until is not too late. Let them sell their jack-less iPhone and lame Pixel at least on their own market.

smiley
10-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Samsung must stop selling Note7 in US

No matter how safe Samsung make Note7 now, it will always explode (you know what I mean-lol).
Samsung must not mess up with US, when they made such gorgeous and high end device that no one else can make. So many US ppl to fall in love with Note7, is not good.
Now when Samsung made the mistake with the defective battery, it's the best opportunity ever, to take down the Note. And US media and US authorities will never give up. Apple stock is too important for US and Wall Street.
Run away from US Samsung if you wanna save Note7, until is not too late. Let them sell their jack-less iPhone and lame Pixel at least on their own market.

someone decode this?

i returned mine for the Galaxy 7 Edge...not as nice as the Note...and i still think the Notes issues were more user driven than a full blown (no pun intended) problem. But whatever, ill prob get the Galaxy Note 8 when they come out with it next year...

djroof
10-13-2016, 07:56 AM
Samsung send a package for Note7 return to them... some boxes inside another boxes inside another boxes...

pySvc17K2jE