PDA

View Full Version : UK is out from European Union...

djroof
06-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Your thoughts american friends?

Now I believe that is more possible Trump win US elections.

MP
06-25-2016, 12:53 PM
A month ago maybe I would believe that Trump had a chance, seems like things are changing a bit I don't see him winning.

thelegacy
06-27-2016, 11:45 AM
My feeling is that they got more than what they bargained for and may decide to return if they do a recount.. I mean seriously just a little over 2% margin? Plus promises made aren't being fulfilled or they are going back. We may find a change of heart.

As far as Trump - that's another story as there is too much media and crap being thrown around that this circus isn't over yet by a long shot.

djroof
06-29-2016, 02:27 AM
After Brexit I think Trump is soooo close to win this... It's underdogs time... Broncos, Cavs, Leicester City, Brexit etc... #gambling

keysha20
07-01-2016, 10:33 AM
They are different state and they have different rules.

Tim
07-01-2016, 08:06 PM
A month ago maybe I would believe that Trump had a chance, seems like things are changing a bit I don't see him winning.

You have a Christopher Hitchins pic. :)

plugin
07-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Sovereignty over British Parliament, it's immigration laws, finance laws, defense laws, and jobs availability, seems to be the largest factors in the BREXIT decision. Are we going to see a perpetual dissolution of the EU beginning with Britain?