PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in sponsored IG Post for Ladyboy/Shemale Niche?

Aišo
06-13-2016, 11:07 PM
I have an IG account with 42.3K followers, all 100% organic follows, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever used any type of Follow App, #follow4Follow or #like4like type of worthless bullshit hashtags, only used relevant hashtags.

The account is in constant growth with about 100 - 200 new follows per day (see chart below).

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested. I've never done a sponsored post before but I am thinking something like working in 1 - 3 posts for the day (I Post every hour from 10am - 6pm my time) and a link in the bio for the day. I also know what day of the week and which time of that day gets the most likes, so you'll get that slot.

SFW photos & text only and link in the bio most be to a SFW landing page, not gonna lose my IG account for some sponsored posts.

Anyway PM me if you're interested. Again it's Ladyboy/Shemale/Tranny Niche. If you have a solo girl, selfies are pretty much what it's about.

Here a screenshot of the recent stats on follower growth: