PDA

View Full Version : Mad Max Trailer

MP
07-27-2014, 07:55 PM
akX3Is3qBpw

Aišo
07-28-2014, 04:33 AM
They should just rename Hollywood to ReclaimedLumber.

John-ACWM
07-28-2014, 05:40 AM
Well, the trailer looks insane!
I consider Mel Gibson one of the greatest and series like Mad Max and Lethal Weapon absolute classics.
I think most of the CGI movies nowadays are garbage (Transformers, GI Joe, etc). But this one, different story for me, I love Charlize Theron and consider Tom Hard one of the best in the business and I sure hope, by the looks of this trailer, the special effects were put to very good use. I know, there is a big possibility it's going to suck.

Aišo
07-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Well, the trailer looks insane!
I consider Mel Gibson one of the greatest and series like Mad Max and Lethal Weapon absolute classics.
I think most of the CGI movies nowadays are garbage (Transformers, GI Joe, etc). But this one, different story for me, I love Charlize Theron and consider Tom Hard one of the best in the business and I sure hope, by the looks of this trailer, the special effects were put to very good use. I know, there is a big possibility it's going to suck.

There's actually a reason why all these recent action movies have really long drawn out over the top unbelievable action CGI sequences in them now. It's because the Asian market LOVE LOVE LOVES them, and movies are starting to make more money in Asia than America. Many movies actually come out in Asia before they do in America. This is also why so many movies are so long now, not because the story is longer, but because they make the action scenes longer to satisfy the Asian markets.

Mr. Goat
07-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Remake of 2Pac video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4

Evil Chris
07-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Funny, I was just watching the original Mad Max films last week. They're still fun to watch. First one is the best.

John-ACWM
07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Funny, I was just watching the original Mad Max films last week. They're still fun to watch. First one is the best.
Same thing happened to me but with Lethal Weapon. I was thinking, damn this is a great action movie, a classic and it was made 27 years ago! Today they seem like long, very expensive commercials and nothing about the art of cinematography.
I know money dictates the movie industry... the only comforting thing is that they still make some good movies from time to time.

PMC
07-28-2014, 03:15 PM
It looks pretty good, not many Hardy action shots though, looked like him getting his ass kicked mostly.