PDA

View Full Version : Prop 8 And Doma Fall!

MP
06-26-2013, 12:32 PM
About fucking time this happened, so I turn on CNN and MSNBC and people are going crazy about the news!

And on Fox News they are talking about a snake and a squirrel that got into a fight.

XxXotic
06-26-2013, 12:53 PM
I think it's pathetic there even needed to be a fucking vote on it to begin with. I wonder if all the closet dwelling right wing politicians will come out now :P

Cleo
06-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Today is a great day for Ameraica made even sweeter by the ignorant whining of the bigots on the wrong side of history.

NakedMoney
06-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Typical of Faux news.

LAJ
06-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Today is an especially shitty day to be a right wing neo con in this country.

But then again... aren't they all?

Mr. Goat
06-27-2013, 10:24 AM
And on Fox News they are talking about a snake and a squirrel that got into a fight.

LOL

Good Ol Fox ... Dont get what they want so just pretend like it never happened where as if it was the other way around it would be on FOX for at least 48 hours straight!

яochard
06-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I think it's pathetic there even needed to be a fucking vote on it to begin with. I wonder if all the closet dwelling right wing politicians will come out now :P

I remember when Prop8 was out here in California when it went up for a vote. All night long there was groups of people putting up signs for one side or the other, and taking down signs for the other side. This tug of war went on all night long, and eventually the police just started sending everyone home because fist fights were breaking out. it was both comical and sad.

It's amazing that some people believe a couple who love each other should not be allowed to marry or have certain rights.

XxXotic
06-27-2013, 06:41 PM
I remember when Prop8 was out here in California when it went up for a vote. All night long there was groups of people putting up signs for one side or the other, and taking down signs for the other side. This tug of war went on all night long, and eventually the police just started sending everyone home because fist fights were breaking out. it was both comical and sad.

It's amazing that some people believe a couple who love each other should not be allowed to marry or have certain rights.
especially in this day and age. If gay people wanna get married and be miserable like straight people I'm all for it :lol1:

on a serious note though, it just seems like our society isn't happy if they aren't oppressing some other groups rights in one way or another... blacks... women... gays... who's next?