PDA

View Full Version : Great Horror Campout!

Mr. Goat
06-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Shocked Bullet has never mentioned this? maybe he is not aware of it!

http://greathorrorcampout.com/

Looks like a pretty awesome idea!

This ISN’T your 9-year old son or daughters’ camp, and “Happy Trails” will be a figment of your imagination. This camps only desire is to ruin you! CAMP AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Great Horror Campout (GHC) is an overnight, immersive experience that puts campers into an interactive horror camping adventure. Whether campers decide to stay in their tents or venture into the darkness, they are fair game. You will be lured out of your tent one way or another. Whether it’s to participate in the “Hell Hunt,” use the restrooms, or just being dragged out by your sleeping bag, even campers whom want to sleep or hang in their tent with friends will find themselves having to go into the dark sooner or later.

smiley
06-04-2013, 12:52 PM
oh man that sounds fun...

idolbucks
06-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Sounds fun but would love to see what it actually looks like. No pics or video?

rhon23
06-04-2013, 05:31 PM
One of the girls here I work with is going. I will find out monday how it went.

Aiço
06-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Sucks that Bullet would have to buy 4 tickets, because anyone who's ever eaten with him knows that he doesn't like to share.

Also, the no smoking rule might be a deal breaker for him.

AbulletAway
06-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Never heard of it before. Don't know if I'd be interested in it. Don't get me wrong it sounds cool. But, I'm just not big on playing pretend. I mean if someone comes dragging me out of my tent, in real life I'm going to fight back. The whole point is survival and if I can't fight back because I have to go along with it, than what's the point?

And, if I can't smoke, fuck those Nazi uniformed bastards.

It's not sharing I have an issue with. It's just that I usually order what I want. So when someone asks me, "Do you want a bite?" My response is usually, "No thanks." It's for two reasons. First, is because if I really wanted what you were eating, I would have ordered it for myself. Second, it's not that I am germaphobe but the idea of taking a bite from someone else’s fork or even using my fork to reach over to their dirty ass plate and just take a bite of stuff they've been sticking and prodding for the past ten minutes with their own fork, it's just gross. But, for god’s sake when I politely say, "No thanks." Let's just go ahead and leave it at that and not hound a mother fucker for the next ten minutes about why he don't want a taste of the shit on your plate.

Panky
06-05-2013, 12:46 PM
The only way I would participate is if I could be one of the people that scares the crap out of everyone else.

smiley
06-05-2013, 12:59 PM
The only way I would participate is if I could be one of the people that scares the crap out of everyone else.

love to do that