PDA

View Full Version : Who Says Penguins Can't Fly?

smiley
03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
just a lil cute story for a friday....

""Is anyone here allergic to penguins?" the captain of Delta Flight 486 from Atlanta to New York asked passengers—including this writer—on Wednesday night. "No? Alright, we have a surprise for you."
"How would we even know if we were?" I asked the woman seated next to me in seat 33D.
"He can't be serious," she said, pausing briefly as she flipped through her copy of Sky Mall.
But sure enough, after the plane reached a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet and the seat-belt sign was turned off, a pair of penguins waddled down the aisle from first class." Full Story (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/penguins-flying-first-class-delight-passengers-delta-flight-160855726.html)

XPFeGJuKYOw

some of the comments: (and surprisingly most of the comments are nice...a feel good story)
"I knew it was First Class when I saw their formal attire! :)"
"They got first class - treated like royalty - because they were Emperor penguins."
"If Samuel L Jackson sees this, he might want to do a sequel."

Mr. Goat
03-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I knew it was First Class when I saw their formal attire!

lol love it..

smiley
03-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I knew it was First Class when I saw their formal attire!

lol love it..

i went to Sea World in San Diego almost 2yrs ago with my niece & family from Buffalo, and did the penguin tour....where you get to go behind the scenes of their exhibit, hang with one of these dudes and even go into their nice & cold exhibit...when they brought one of these guys into the room we were at, it was awesome....very cool to actually get to pet one, and be that close.....then going into the exhibit was really crazy, all sizes and types of penguins coming up to us and letting us feed them....highly recommend it if you ever get to the Sea World in SD...

DarkWeb
03-10-2012, 11:04 AM
That would be pretty cool to see that.

djroof
03-12-2012, 08:15 PM
damn they are sooo cute...

veeveefame
03-14-2012, 01:39 PM
soooo cute!!!

smiley
03-14-2012, 01:40 PM
soooo cute!!!