PDA

View Full Version : And you thought working out was hard...

ClickCastX
02-08-2012, 09:58 AM
This guy exposes how easy you can create those crazy before and after photos. Who needs a personal trainer and dietary supplements?

M957dACQyfU

TrustCash01
02-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Hahahahaa, bloody fakers! What a bunch of tossers!

Aišo
02-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Working out is hard, he's a bodybuilder, he's not showing how they got the nice body, he's showing how they made the already nice body look bloated and fat.

AbulletAway
02-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Great now my secret is out. I put so much effort in to my before look.

LAJ
02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Yup... proof that you can manipulate anything with photography. But there will always be a sucker out there willing to buy into it...

Reppy
02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Who needs a personal trainer and dietary supplements?
It's not about an unfit fat man pulling off a ripped body. It's about a bodybuilder making himself look like a slob and showing how an industry deceives people.

JerseyGTO
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
It's not about an unfit fat man pulling off a ripped body. It's about a bodybuilder making himself look like a slob and showing how an industry deceives people.

My Favorite Body Builder Lee Priest did that, I met him a few shows back in the 90s great guy.. But when you have hardly any money and they throw a 6 figure check at ya welll.. That how the Body Builders make their money.. Endorsements-Modeling-Movies-T.V. shows if they are popular enough..

Sure you have contest earnings but maybe the top 3 to 5 spots are decent money and the corruption to even make the top spots just sayin ..

If they are a top wieder Body Builder the juice is free, but if your not well you need a couple grand alone just for the drugs

riddler
02-10-2012, 10:02 PM
My Favorite Body Builder Lee Priest did that, I met him a few shows back in the 90s great guy.. But when you have hardly any money and they throw a 6 figure check at ya welll.. That how the Body Builders make their money.. Endorsements-Modeling-Movies-T.V. shows if they are popular enough..

Sure you have contest earnings but maybe the top 3 to 5 spots are decent money and the corruption to even make the top spots just sayin ..

If they are a top wieder Body Builder the juice is free, but if your not well you need a couple grand alone just for the drugs

Lee Priest is a good example of how fat body builders get while they are "bulking" -- hell its called bulking for a reason.

Lee would get fat as fuck while bulking up and then shed it off and become a lean tank, its just how the process to body building goes.

dgchi
02-11-2012, 12:46 AM
makes one think about photographers for babe shoots, how just the right knowledge in getting the girl properly prepped for the shoot starting the day before makes a big difference in how hot the girl might look on film

Aišo
02-11-2012, 12:51 AM
makes one think about photographers for babe shoots, how just the right knowledge in getting the girl properly prepped for the shoot starting the day before makes a big difference in how hot the girl might look on film

man, you don't even know, I've been on some shoots where when the model walks in at the start of the day your first thought is "Holy shit what a train wreck", then after the make up artist spends about 2 hours on her hair and make up, it's like a whole new girl.

dgchi
02-11-2012, 01:25 AM
man, you don't even know, I've been on some shoots where when the model walks in at the start of the day your first thought is "Holy shit what a train wreck", then after the make up artist spends about 2 hours on her hair and make up, it's like a whole new girl.

cool

I was just thinking about some shoots you see where there are still underwear lines on the girls body, and she might be a little bloated from not eating/drinking properly the night before the shoot.... fitness models seem to have this part of the "science" down much better