PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow is GOD?

Mr. Goat
12-05-2011, 11:04 AM
There is no other possible way to explain how the Broncos have now won 5 straight with Tebow at quarterback unless this is one of these unexplainable miracles of god where only faith can explain it.

Broncos... Super Bowl Champs??

plugin
12-05-2011, 11:27 AM
The reason many hate him is because he forces them to acknowledge Jesus.I find it funny that divine intervention has made a story that the press and scum ridiculed and mocked a successful one

Ramster
12-05-2011, 12:07 PM
He's good yes but not that good.

What has happened is the team believes in him so they play harder. Harder on O and D which is what won the game yesterday, the D came up with a INT late in the game and they won because of it.

Similar impact Peyton Manning has/had with the Colts. Their D has always sucked but with Manning playing they believed they could win and they played harder. Now they suck more with no real desire since they feel they cannot win... and they're right, lol.

smiley
12-05-2011, 12:15 PM
if God really has anything to do with his talent..then he shouldnt have to practice, workout or do anything but show up and God will let his powers win the game...

i have no issue with his belief...i have issues when thats the focus

i would LOVE to see any sports figure do something great and come out and say...thank you FSM or thank you satan...or simply say, thank me for all my hard work...watch peoples head explode

dizmo
12-05-2011, 01:38 PM
god has it all worked out, credit to him. if the outcome is positive of any situation, he gets the credit. if the outcome is bad, its satans fault. what kind of role model is that?

PMC
12-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Isn't that Gandalf in the picture?

LAJ
12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Definitely a divine intervention.

smutnut
12-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Look, if I had to fuck a guy, I'd fuck Tom Brady. I mean I ain't no fag or nothing, but Tom Brady is prettier than most women. It's nice to find people with common interests...

Footman
12-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Isn't that Gandalf in the picture?
Yes it is and I'd sooner believe he's a god than anything.

JAI-LING
12-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Gandalf is God.

Tebow is just a weirdo...