PDA

View Full Version : War In Iraq

JayCash
06-25-2004, 06:29 PM
one of my good friends in the amry reserves is getting pulled to iraq. i was talking with his girlfriend and she told me they were pulling the locals. whats next draft. yikes. i mean really how many us men and women do they really need over there to fight this small bush company war. its not like there fighting a fucking huge army. there fighting sand people. this shit needs to be over. im tired of this shit. pisses me off that one of my good friends has to fucking fight a pointless war and may lose his life all in the name of dollars in cents and fuel. war sucks.

MP
06-25-2004, 08:10 PM
Vote, man vote the only way to get this shit stopped.

Bryan Havoc
06-25-2004, 08:51 PM
first election I'm voting in in a long time.

Goblin
06-25-2004, 09:05 PM
i may vote this year sad its one them years you have to vote for the lesser of two evils

Bryan Havoc
06-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by green goblin
i may vote this year sad its one them years you have to vote for the lesser of two evils

I feel the same way. To me, nearly all politicians are shit. I'm sure there may be a few good politicians at the local levels, but once you get up as high as the federal levels, they're all scumbags.

Goblin
06-25-2004, 09:12 PM
i agree bryan i had this arguement at work the other day and i said look all politicians lie and a guy wa slike no they dont jimmie carter was a good man never did anything wrong i just said fuck it there is two things in life yu dont argue (unless you wanna have fun) and thats politics and religion both of them are full of liars and hypocrits

Bryan Havoc
06-25-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by green goblin
i agree bryan i had this arguement at work the other day and i said look all politicians lie and a guy wa slike no they dont jimmie carter was a good man never did anything wrong i just said fuck it there is two things in life yu dont argue (unless you wanna have fun) and thats politics and religion both of them are full of liars and hypocrits

agreed 100 percent. and those are two topics where the other person won't bend their ideas usually.

MP
06-25-2004, 09:17 PM
It's a 50-50 race in the poles and it's not that 50% want or like Kerry, it's 50% who hate Bush, Kerry may win this this thing by default.

dizmo
06-25-2004, 09:32 PM
out of those 50%, wonder how many that will actually vote FOR Kerry, not AGAINST Bush....

.r

AbulletAway
06-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Medium Pimpin
Vote, man vote the only way to get this shit stopped.

Maybe TD can confirm this but I could have sworn that Kerry said if need be he would send more troops. It confused me because I had heard him say a few days before that we need to bring the boys home. But TD I'm sure knows the actual plan he has. But I wouldn't count on the war in Iraq getting any better, just gonna be someone else giving the orders I think. But I'm hoping maybe he does something to bring them all home and just leave the Middle East to blow themselves up. I wonder if they all nuke the shit out of each other if maybe nuclear radiated oil performs better?

MP
06-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Anyone could do a better job then the putz we have now.

AbulletAway
06-25-2004, 10:06 PM
I hope so.

JayCash
06-27-2004, 12:16 PM
if bush wins im defently moving to canada since its my backyard. hehe. anyone know what process i would have to go through to obtain canadian citizenship. i would have to get my accent right "ok"s to "A"s lol. drink more beer and love that american dollar. infact i'd make money going.

MP
06-27-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by JayCash
if bush wins im defently moving to canada since its my backyard. hehe. anyone know what process i would have to go through to obtain canadian citizenship. i would have to get my accent right "ok"s to "A"s lol. drink more beer and love that american dollar. infact i'd make money going. How sad is this, we all have to move out of the US because of Bush:(

JayCash
06-27-2004, 12:53 PM
niagra falls canada is a party anyways. its becomming the new vegas. well worth the move hehe

uno
06-27-2004, 02:35 PM
My sister's husband is going in October.

MP
06-28-2004, 04:16 PM
I went to the Michael Moore movie last night, sold out theatre everybody was laughing their ass off 1 minute then crying the next, very good movie.

uno
06-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
Maybe TD can confirm this but I could have sworn that Kerry said if need be he would send more troops. It confused me because I had heard him say a few days before that we need to bring the boys home. But TD I'm sure knows the actual plan he has. But I wouldn't count on the war in Iraq getting any better, just gonna be someone else giving the orders I think. But I'm hoping maybe he does something to bring them all home and just leave the Middle East to blow themselves up. I wonder if they all nuke the shit out of each other if maybe nuclear radiated oil performs better? He probably said he'd do what was necessary to get our troops out sooner. I can't remember him ever saying he'd just pull them out.