PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Use Tumblr?

MP
08-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Just heard about it today.

Mr. Goat
08-15-2010, 01:03 PM
whats that like some type of laundry service?

Footman
08-15-2010, 01:13 PM
A new insert-able sex toy?

MP
08-15-2010, 02:01 PM
It's like, Flickr, no I mean Twitter, no I mean Face Book, no I mean a blog...

www.Tumblr.com

Aišo
08-15-2010, 03:31 PM
LOL, how did you just hear about it today when we were shooting t-shirts for them in FL?

If THIS was a loop, you'd be somewhere over HERE.

MP
08-15-2010, 03:33 PM
LOL, how did you just hear about it today when we were shooting t-shirts for them in FL?

We did, I did not know that, I just seen the site on Digg today.

AbulletAway
08-15-2010, 05:14 PM

You didn't "seen" anything, you SAW it. If you are going to continue to use the word Seen instead of Saw, please change your nick to Billybob or Bubba, put a confederate flag in your avatar and embrace your inner redneck.

I think we all can handle typos, shit happens. We can tell that "teh" is probably "the". We can understand that on occasion we might type "your" when we mean "you're" and so on. It's annoying but it happens to the best of us. However, when it's done all the time, it's not a mistake. It's intentional.

You hate rednecks like Bush Jr. hates black people. Every time you use "Seen" instead of "Saw" the tea party rednecks win!!!

Reppy
08-15-2010, 05:17 PM
I had a thread about tumblr and formspring about a month (http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=99677) ago.

Reppy
08-15-2010, 05:22 PM

You got my order of tumblr t-shirts in the mail?

Reppy
08-15-2010, 05:22 PM

You has piccies for me?

AbulletAway
08-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Oh on a side note, no I don't know anything about it but I think I've heard of it, I think?

DonovanTrent
08-15-2010, 05:32 PM
You didn't "seen" anything, you SAW it. If you are going to continue to use the word Seen instead of Saw, please change your nick to Billybob or Bubba, put a confederate flag in your avatar and embrace your inner redneck.

I think we all can handle typos, shit happens. We can tell that "teh" is probably "the". We can understand that on occasion we might type "your" when we mean "you're" and so on. It's annoying but it happens to the best of us. However, when it's done all the time, it's not a mistake. It's intentional.

You hate rednecks like Bush Jr. hates black people. Every time you use "Seen" instead of "Saw" the tea party rednecks win!!!

Jesus, calm the fuck down. You're overreacting.

If he had said "I done seen," though... In that case, I'd be perfectly ok with your post.

MP
08-15-2010, 05:49 PM

I not cutting any trees what the fuck are you talking about.

MP
08-15-2010, 05:50 PM
You has piccies for me?

Oh that was you, lol "lots of laughs" yes we have pictures for you!

Reppy
08-15-2010, 05:58 PM

:hello:

Coolness.

My wife has already got started on her little project. We just moved house though so I'm waiting until things settle down before I start experimenting.

JerseyGTO
08-15-2010, 06:22 PM

Heil Bullet we are sorry Furher :giggle:

AbulletAway
08-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Jesus, calm the fuck down. You're overreacting.

If he had said "I done seen," though... In that case, I'd be perfectly ok with your post.

Sadly "I done seen" makes more sense than "I seen". lol

AbulletAway
08-15-2010, 06:23 PM
I not cutting any trees what the fuck are you talking about.

ok, Billybob.

PMC
08-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Haha "seen" and "saw" drive me nuts.

MP
08-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Haha "seen" and "saw" drive me nuts.

Nazi!

Ecchi22
08-15-2010, 07:55 PM
I use it long time ago, but I don't post much :) Most of the time I lurk & stalk :D

http://ecchi.tumblr.com

Lipshtick Lady
08-16-2010, 01:26 PM
I read about it yesterday in NY times - but still dont get it?

its a blogging site, but seems you can also micro-blog and use your own domain name?

I was thinking might be good for back links -but I also could not find any adult stufff?

born2blog
08-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I seen what your sayin' Bullet LOL

Reppy
08-16-2010, 05:34 PM
I read about it yesterday in NY times - but still dont get it?

its a blogging site, but seems you can also micro-blog and use your own domain name?

I was thinking might be good for back links -but I also could not find any adult stufff?

I'm come across plenty of nudity on tumblr, here's just one: http://magalomania.tumblr.com

Reppy
08-25-2010, 04:46 AM

Can't wait to seen them!

Paul&John
08-25-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm come across plenty of nudity on tumblr, here's just one: http://magalomania.tumblr.com
or if maybe looking for NN big tit pics http://iheartkatyperry.tumblr.com/ :)

RaVagE
08-25-2010, 11:33 AM
I use it for the PR ranking linking into my mainstream sites. I'm wary of using it for Adult. They have a rule against sexually explicit video and I can see them extending that to anything sexually explicit.